Our company is looking for a .NET Developer who is capable of building .NET applications. Your primary role will be to create the applications from scratch, configure the systems and provide user support. Further, you will have to work smoothly with the entire team working on various levels of management.
You should be able to write the functional code, develop, customize, configure and have the eye to spot problems instantly. Your end goal should be to design, develop and maintain a software system.
Do you consider yourself passionate about the .NET framework? We will be happy to have you in our team.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Analyze the user’s requirements.
- Able to create and test software prototypes.
- Design, develop and maintain a reliable and efficient code.
- Collaborate with the team for the development of software designs.
- Test and run the software system and desktop applications.
- Ensure high-level performance and responsiveness of all the .NET applications.
- Spot the bugs and present the best possible solutions to eliminate them.
- Improve and update the functionality of existing software.
- Create and maintain proper documentation throughout the software development phase.
- Provide technical support to configure the existing system whenever required.
- Able to assist the QA analyst, programmers, and architects.
- Maintain the defect tracking system and resolve all errors and update the system.
- Able to analyze the web application needs and existing systems for any type of business or organization.
- Supervise day to day activities of the system and provide support whenever necessary.
- Bachelor/Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering or equivalent.
- Proven years of experience of working as a .NET Developer or Application Developer.
- Working knowledge in object-oriented techniques.
- Strong understanding of code
- Familiar with .NET programming languages such as C#, F#, and Visual Basic.
- Must have experience in Microsoft SQL Server, ASP .NET Framework and ASP.NET MVC, & SSRS.
- Strong understanding of Agile methodologies.
- MCSD (Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer) and Microsoft MVP Program Certifications would be an added benefit.
- Excellent team player and communicator.
- Good problem-solving abilities.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Outstanding troubleshooting skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent time management skills.